The knowledge that my work is based on has transformed my own life, indescribably so. It’s a joy and a delight to witness other people undergo similar realizations and transformations. These are natural once a new understanding is gained.
What qualifies me in this area?
- A Masters in Psychology, passed with Distinction. During my MSc, I placed a special focus on self-esteem and positive transformation, and conducted original research in this area.
- I hold two coaching diplomas, and have been coaching for the last seven years.
- I’ve also worked as a Specialist Mentor in a university for five years, mentoring students who are struggling with confidence, low self-esteem, anxiety, depression, and eating disorders.
- I’ve taught in a variety of settings, and also built a successful holistic practice which I ran for several years.
- I previously worked in career guidance, which involved helping hundreds of people to see the best in themselves and move through transitions. It’s amazing to see how moving past insecurities and no longer living with low self-worth can help you to make different career choices, and how it can help you finally find your purpose, and live with a completely different level of happiness and peace of mind.
- I’ve read, studied and listened to a wealth of personal development information, courses and trainings over the last ten years. Most significantly I’m grounded in the Three Principles and work of Syd Banks, and I’m able to distill everything I’ve learnt to make it easy for you to understand, without you having to do that for yourself.
- I’ve come through significant and painful transitions, and out the other side.
- I know what works to create lasting change and what doesn’t, from personal experience and from coaching hundreds of other people.
I know what it takes to free yourself from insecurity.
I know that it’s possible to feel completely different about yourself, about relationships, and about life…so that you can finally relax, feel positive and good about yourself, have a lot more fun and be all that you’re meant to be in the world.
On a personal note, I live with my partner between Bristol and Bath, I love time with family and friends, good food, travelling, sunshine, reading, yoga, and getting outside in nature.
For a full list of my qualifications and professional training, click here.
This is important work. That will change your life, and the lives of anyone you come into contact with through your relationships and in your career.
To learn more about how I can help you please check out the Work With Me Page.